Update and Effective Date: February 10, 2023
Bubble Li Li (hereinafter referred to as "we") fully understands the importance of personal information to you and will do our best to protect the security and reliability of your personal information. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us and adhering to the following principles to protect your personal information: the principle of consistent rights and responsibilities, the principle of clear purpose, the principle of consent, the principle of minimum necessity, the principle of ensuring security, the principle of subject participation, the principle of openness and transparency, etc. At the same time, we promise to take corresponding security measures to protect your personal information in accordance with mature industry security standards.
The developer and operator of the "Bubble Lili" app is Bubble Lili, popolili.com.
1、 The information we may collect and the channels through which it is collected
When we provide services, we may collect, store, and use the following information related to you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user or enjoy some of the services we provide, or you may not be able to achieve the desired results of the relevant services.
（1） The information you provided us with
1. The relevant personal information provided to us by you when registering an account or using our services, such as your phone number;
2. The shared information you provide to other parties through our services, as well as the information stored when you use our services.
（2） We have obtained your information
When you use our services, we may collect the following information:
1. Log information refers to technical information that may be automatically collected by the system through cookies or other similar technical means when you use our services, including:
(1) Device or software information, such as configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser, or other programs used to access our services, your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, and the version and device identification code used by the mobile device;
(2) The information you search or browse when using our services, such as the web search terms you use, the URL addresses of social media pages you visit, and other information and content details you browse or request when using our services;
(3) Information about the mobile applications (APPs) and other software you have used, as well as information about your past use of such mobile applications and software;
(4) The information you communicate through our services, such as the account you have previously communicated with, as well as the communication time, data, and duration;
(5) The information (metadata) contained in the content you share through our service, such as the date, time, or location of shared photos or videos taken or uploaded.
2. Location information refers to when you enable the device positioning function and use our location-based services, we will receive the URLs of your source and target websites. We will also obtain information related to your IP address, proxy server, operating system, web browser and add-ins, device identification codes and features, and/or internet service providers or mobile operators. If you use our 'services' through your mobile device, based on your mobile device settings, the device will send us your location data. Before using GPS or other tools to confirm your exact location, we will seek your permission. Collected information about your location, including:
(1) Your geographic location information collected through GPS or WIFI when using our services on mobile devices with positioning capabilities;
(2) Real time information provided by you or other users that includes your geographical location, such as account information provided by you that includes your region information, shared information uploaded by you or others that displays your current or previous geographical location, and geographic tag information included in photos shared by you or others;
(3) You can stop collecting your geographic location information by turning off the positioning function.
3. When you use the camera photography or video recording function to set up a avatar or upload pictures or video files, we will apply for permission to use your camera or album, which is necessary to achieve these functions.
The above services may require you to authorize us to access your location (GPS), camera (camera), album (picture library), and microphone on your device, in order to collect and use the information related to these services. You can decide whether to turn these permissions on or off at any time in your phone or device settings. By enabling these permissions, you authorize us to collect and use these personal information to achieve the above functions. By closing these permissions, you cancel these authorizations, and we will no longer continue to collect and use your personal information, nor will we be able to provide you with the functions corresponding to these authorizations. Your decision to close permissions will not affect the processing of personal information based on your authorization.
（3） Ways to collect information
We may collect and use your information through cookies and similar technologies, and store this information as log information for the following purposes:
1. Remember your identity. For example, cookies help us identify you as our registered user, or save information you provide us about your preferences or other information;
（4） If our platform services decide to cease operation, we will stop collecting your personal information after the relevant services cease operation. We will notify you of the cessation of operations in the form of an announcement. We will delete or anonymize your personal information unless otherwise specified by laws and regulations. We will take necessary and reasonable measures to promptly notify the child's guardian of the cessation of operations involving personal information of children.
2、 How may we use your information
We may use the information collected during the process of providing services to you for the following purposes:
1. Provide you with various services you use, and maintain and improve these services;
2. When providing services, use them for authentication, customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, archiving, and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
3. The location information used to locate local channels. If you refuse to use our local channel positioning service, you can close or cancel it at any time in the "Personal Center" - "More Settings" section. Closing or canceling will prevent you from using this service, but it will not affect your use of other services.
4. Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
5. Software certification or management software upgrade;
6. Let you participate in a survey about our products and services.
3、 Information we may share
Except for the following situations, without your consent, we will not share or transfer your personal information to a third party, or the personal information shared or transferred is information that has been anonymized or deidentified, and the sharing third party cannot re identify the natural person subject of such information:
2. According to the provisions of laws and regulations or the requirements of administrative or government agencies or judicial institutions;
3. When you violate relevant Chinese laws and regulations, or violate the relevant agreements you have signed with us (including online electronic agreements), or violate the rules of our platform, you need to disclose the situation to a third party.
4. With the continuous development of our business, we and our affiliated companies may engage in mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers, or similar transactions, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will notify you before the transfer and safeguard your legitimate rights and interests in accordance with all applicable laws and administrative regulations.
4、 Data sharing and disclosure
We will not share your personal information with any other third party except in the following circumstances.
1. Share with your explicit consent or authorization or with your active choice.
2. Sharing under legal circumstances. We may share your personal information with the public in accordance with laws and regulations, litigation dispute resolution needs, or as required by administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with the law.
Please rest assured that unless we obtain your explicit consent, we will not share personal information that can contact or identify you with authorized partners. We will deidentify personal information that can identify you, so that authorized partners cannot identify your specific identity.
5、 How do we protect your information security
1. We have used security measures that comply with industry standards to protect the personal information you provide from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information.
2. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that unrelated personal information has not been collected. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purposes stated in this policy, unless an extension of the retention period is required or permitted by law.
3. We will use various security technologies and procedures to prevent information loss, improper use, unauthorized reading or disclosure. For example, in certain services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the personal information you provide.
Although reasonable and effective measures have been taken and standards required by relevant laws and regulations have been complied with, please understand that due to technological limitations and various malicious means that may exist, in the internet industry, even if every effort is made to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always ensure 100% security of information. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may encounter problems due to factors beyond our control.
5. In the event of an unfortunate personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, suggestions for you to independently prevent and reduce risks, and remedial measures for you. We will promptly inform you of the relevant situation of the event through email, letter, phone call, push notifications, and other means. When it is difficult to inform the personal information subject one by one, we will take reasonable and effective measures to publish the announcement. At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with regulatory requirements.
6、 About the information you shared
（1） Your personal information is an important part of our services to you. We will comply with legal obligations to keep your information confidential, but we can publicly share your relevant information with all users of the service, such as comments or inquiries you post on our service (including your account nickname and avatar information), and your responses to information posted by others, And includes location data and log information related to this information. Other users who use our services may also share information related to you, including location data and log information. As long as you do not delete this information, it will remain in the sharing area; Even if you delete this information, it may still be independently cached, copied, or stored by other users or unrelated third parties beyond our control, or saved by other users or such third parties in other areas.
Therefore, please carefully consider the information content uploaded, published, and communicated through our services. In some cases, you can control the range of users who have the right to browse your shared information through the privacy settings of certain of our services. If you request to remove your relevant information from our service, please do so through the methods provided in these special service terms.
（2） Some personal information may be considered sensitive due to its uniqueness, such as your race, religion, personal health, and medical information. Compared to other personal information, sensitive personal information is more strictly protected.
Please note that the content and information you provide, upload, or publish while using our services, such as photos of your social activities, may disclose sensitive personal information. You need to carefully consider whether to disclose sensitive personal information when using our services.
7、 Your Rights
In accordance with relevant Chinese laws, regulations, standards, and common practices in other countries and regions, we guarantee that you exercise the following rights with respect to your personal information:
（1） Access your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information, except for exceptions specified by laws and regulations. If you want to exercise data access rights, you can access them by yourself through the following methods: view them in [Personal Center] - [Account Settings].
（2） Correct your personal information
When you discover that there are errors in the personal information we process about you, you have the right to make corrections on your own. You can apply for correction through the methods listed in "(1) Accessing Your Personal Information".
（3） Delete your personal information
In the following situations, you can request us to delete personal information:
1. If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
2. If we collect and use your personal information without your consent;
3. If our handling of personal information violates our agreement with you;
4. If you no longer use our products or services, or if you cancel your account;
5. If we no longer provide you with products or services.
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify the entities that obtained your personal information from us and require them to delete it in a timely manner, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, or if these entities have obtained your independent authorization. When you delete information from our service, we may not immediately delete the corresponding information in the backup system, but we will delete it during backup updates.
（4） Change the scope of your authorization and consent
Each business function requires some basic personal information to be completed. For the collection and use of additional personal information collected, a pop-up notification will be provided to obtain your authorized consent.
If you do not agree, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. When you do not agree, it will not affect the previous personal information processing based on your authorization.
（5） Personal information subject cancels account
You can cancel your previously registered account at any time by following the instructions in the "Personal Center" - "Account Settings" section to cancel your account.
After canceling your account, we will stop providing you with products or services and delete your personal information according to your request, unless otherwise specified by laws and regulations.
（6） Respond to your above request
To ensure security, you may need to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. We may require you to verify your identity before processing your request.
We will provide a response within thirty days. If you are not satisfied, you can use the email@example.com Contact us.
We do not charge any fees for your reasonable requests in principle, but for requests that are repeated multiple times and exceed reasonable limits, we will charge a certain cost according to the situation. We may refuse requests that are unfounded, require excessive technical means (such as developing new systems or fundamentally changing existing practices), pose risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are highly impractical (such as involving information stored on backup tapes).
We will not be able to respond to your request in the following situations:
1. Related to the fulfillment of obligations stipulated by laws and regulations by personal information controllers;
2. Directly related to national security and national defense security;
3. Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
4. Directy related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
5. The personal information controller has sufficient evidence to indicate that the personal information subject has subjective malice or abuse of rights;
6. For the purpose of safeguarding the significant legitimate rights and interests of personal information subjects or other individuals, such as life and property, but it is difficult to obtain personal consent;
7. Responding to the request of a personal information subject will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals or organizations;
8. Involving trade secrets.
8、 How does your personal information transfer globally
In principle, the personal information we collect and generate within the territory of the People's Republic of China will be stored within the territory of the People's Republic of China.
As we provide products or services through globally distributed resources and servers, this means that with your authorized consent, your personal information may be transferred to or accessed from overseas jurisdictions in the country/region where you use the products or services.
Such jurisdictions may have different data protection laws or even no relevant laws in place. In such cases, we will ensure that your personal information receives sufficient and equal protection within the territory of the People's Republic of China. For example, we may request your consent for cross-border transfer of personal information, or implement security measures such as data deidentification before cross-border data transfer.
9、 Minors clause
We protect the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations. We will only collect, use, store, share, transfer or disclose the personal information of minors when permitted by law, with the explicit consent of parents or other guardians, or necessary to protect them.
（2） Our services may include or link to social media or other services (including websites) provided by third parties, which may be operated by relevant third parties or us. Your use of such third-party social media services or other services (including any personal information you provide to such third-party) is subject to the third-party's service terms and privacy policies, and you need to carefully read their terms.
1. Our service model has undergone significant changes. For example, the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, and the way personal information is used;
2. We have undergone significant changes in ownership structure, organizational structure, and other aspects. Changes in ownership caused by business adjustments, bankruptcy mergers and acquisitions, etc;
3. Changes in the main objects of personal information sharing, transfer, or public disclosure;
4. Your right to participate in personal information processing and the way you exercise it have undergone significant changes;
5. When there are changes in the responsible department, contact information, and complaint channels for handling personal information security.
12、 How to contact us
If you have any questions, opinions or suggestions regarding this personal information protection policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us.
This agreement is signed in Xicheng District, Beijing, People's Republic of China. All disputes, claims, or other matters arising from or related to the effectiveness, performance, interpretation, and use of our platform or services of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China (excluding the laws of Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan for the purpose of this agreement). All disputes arising between you and us, our affiliated companies, or our products or services shall be resolved through friendly negotiation. If negotiation fails, you agree that both parties shall submit the dispute to the court with jurisdiction in the place where this agreement is signed for resolution.
Please confirm once again that you have read and fully understood the above terms.